Sunday, March 3, 2013
That's right these brownies are sexy, swirled with peanut butter and chocolaty goodness! They were very easy to make and even easier to eat! I did use eggs in this recipe therefore they are not vegan, but fear not they are still gluten and dairy free. You can also use any nut butter of your choice ( almond, or cashew) would be fabulous. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Maria Capellan
Prep time: 10 min
Bake Time: 25-30 min
Tools: 8 x 8 pan (rubbed with coconut oil)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup sorghum flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Vegan chocolate chips (optional)
2 organic eggs
1/2 cup agave nectar
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tbsp vanilla
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
Preheat oven @ 350 degrees
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl except chocolate chips.
2. In another bowl mix all your wet ingredients except the peanut butter.
3. Add the dry to the wet and mix well.
4. Fold in your chocolate chips into batter.
5. Pour batter into baking pan greased with coconut oil.
6. Swirl in peanut butter with a butter knife.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. Let cool and cut and enjoy!
Note: store in fridge up to 3 days