Preheat oven 350 degrees ( line a baking sheet with parchment paper)
Makes 20- 25 crackers
1/2 Cup brown rice flour
1/2 Cup almond meal flour
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp baking Soda
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp kosher salt
2 Tbsp ground flax
1 tsp chia seed
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 Tbsp dried Italian herbs
1/4 Cup water
1 tsp olive oil ( extra virgin )
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl with a wire whisk
2. Add the water and olive oil
3. Mix with hands till dough forms- Note: dough will be dry keep mixing!
4. On a piece of wax paper press dough into a small disk
3. Roll dough out with a rolling pin , edges will crack just add watter to your hand and keep pressing
Note: you want them thin...I didn't measure but not too thin!
4. With a pizza slicer or sharp knife cut squares into 1.5 x 1.5 inch, I made triangles to be different
5. Use a small spatula or wide knife and transfer to baking sheet
6. Bake 18-25 Minutes or until a golden brown ( the longer the more crisp)
7. Let cool 10 minutes and serve with your favorite spread!
Note: Hummus goes great with these!