Recipe By: Maria Capellan
Prep Time: 1 hr
Bake Time: 12-14 minutes @ 350 degrees
Tools: 2 Bowls
Cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
Wire rack for cooling
1 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Sorghum Flour
1/2Cup Tapioca Flour
1/4 Tsp Baking soda
pinch of salt
Note: I did a combination of sliced almonds, dried cherries and coconut! A small handful, no measuring required!
1/2 Cup canola oil
1/2 Cup Agave (or less to taste of sweetness)
2 Flax Eggs ( 2 Tbsp ground flax +6 Tbsp warm water, let sit for 10 min)
1/2Tsp Almond Extract
Preheat your oven @ 350 Degrees
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Make flax egg.
3. Mix the flax egg in with the rest of the wet ingredients.
4. Add the dry to the wet ingredients.
5. Last add in your nuts and dried fruit and coconut.
6. Refrigerate dough 1 hr. (this helps firm up the dough, and can also be left overnight)
8. Bake for 12-14 minutes depending on your oven.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
10. Enjoy! Stores for up to 4 days and is best refrigerated. These cookies also freeze well too!